BARGAINING TA REACHED!
- Congratulations to Pueblo City Schools and Pueblo Teachers! A tentative Agreement was reached on August 22, 2014. The School Board has signed the TAs, and the PEA Board and AR Council have recommended the new agreement to the membership. Below are the highlights; click her for more specific info.
2014 PEA Bargaining Summary:
- Two (2) year agreement
Effective September 1, paid retroactively beginning in October paycheck
- Article 14 Student Discipline
- Article 15 Reduction in Force
- Early Release MOU
- Professional Learning Communities MOU
- Recommendations for a separate Elementary Calendar
- Salary Task Force 2014-15
The Ratification process began with building meetings, and voting which took place in your building on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (September 2, 3, 4). The PEA membership overwhelmingly ratified the agreement. It now goes to the School Board at their next regular meeting, September 23. When the Board has also ratified the new agreement, it will go into effect.
PCS and PEA have agreed to extend the current contract through September, in order to all ow time for the ratification process. At this time, to our knowledge, other District 60 associations have not yet reached agreement.
Believe in Yourselves – Believe in Each Other